Friday, January 27, 2012

Samples from Leadership

There is so much to share from Leadership.  The biggest is that the 2012-2013 Catalog will start June 1st!  It will be a tad smaller in thickness.  There will be 2 mini catalogs.  These will be larger than they have been.  The Holiday Mini will start August 1st.  Cool, huh!?  There will not be a Summer Mini, but I am good with that.  I am liking these changes.

And with that, here are more samples from Leadership.

The food was FABULOUS!

My adorable friend Emma.







Aren't the samples just superb!? 

Debra

2 comments:

Emma Fewkes said...

Eeeek, I want to go back :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, Debra! So glad I got to meet you at Leadership! I love the samples especially the framed "Maddie's Roome." Those ruffles out of DSP are to die for! Hugs, Pam (pamelak on SCS)