Monday, January 23, 2012

Best Quote Ever

This past week I was in San Antonio, Texas at the Stampin' Up! Leadership 2012 Conference.  It was truly inspiring.  One of the classes I attended was the Title Benefits Class with Bonnie Thurber.  One of the things she briefly touched on was just very encouraging.  Sometimes the best laid plans just don't go well.  She said, "You can visit pity city, but don't move into the bitter barn".
Wow, all I can say is, that is one of the best I have heard.  She spoke about having goals and to work towards them.  I am always good at thinking about what I want to do, but don't always put them into practice.  The quote and the goal setting works for every area of our lives.  Doesn't it?  Of course it does.

Have a great day!
Debra

1 comment:

jill said...

WONDERFUL ADVICE DEBRA!!!!