Tuesday, January 31, 2012

More Leadership!

There were two other classes that I went to at Leadership 2012.  One was Sharing The Stampin' Up! Opportunity with Brian Pilling.  This was all about being in tune with people and sharing Stampin' Up! with them at an opportune time.  I truly love what I do.  I love stamping and creating.  I love sharing that with others.  When I first started stamping and was introduced to Stampin' Up!, I found that I loved their products.  I love the coordination of stamps, ink and paper.  And of course the accessories are fabulous! 
The other class that I attended was Why Women Buy with Carrie Cudney.  This was a fun class.  Carrie showed a diagram of a mall with how men buy jeans and how women buy jeans.  (I buy like a man!)  Anyway, fun class and fun clips.  I did get a little bit of the giggles with Emma while in this class.  Hopefully we didn't disturb anyone.  I don't think we did.  Phew.
All of this brings me back to the Statement of the Heart:
To love what we do
and share what we love
as we help others enjoy creativity
and worthwhile accomplishments
...in this we make a difference!

Have a great day!
Debra

No comments: