Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Zion and Bryce Canyons


Both of these canyons were beautiful. You drive through Zion. The drive down into the canyon wound around and went through a tunnel and was precarious at times. I kept telling Jack to slow down. I am sure I drove him nuts. You are also able to take a shuttle into different parts of the canyon that you can't drive to. We took the shuttle and got off and walked to a few areas.








At Bryce Canyon you can go to certain points, or lookouts and can hike below along the rim. We were not able to hike the rim with the wheelchair. That day was yesterday (Tuesday) and cold and windy. REALLY windy. Gusts were up to 40mph.
We are now in California and just outside of SoCal. I get to meet everyone soon!!! YEA!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics, Debra! Sounds like you are having an amazing time!
~Kathi

Unknown said...

Debra! You have such a beautiful family! I know we don't chat as often as we used to, but you are on my mind often and I miss you always!