Monday, April 14, 2008

Grand Canyon

There aren't any words to fully describe the Grand Canyon. It is massive, gorgeous and goes beyond the eye can see. But that doesn't really explain how incredible it really is. Before going to the canyon we watched National Geographic's IMAX movie. At the beginning it says, The Grand Canyon, is it a symphony of nature or the work of God"? It is both. The symphony of nature IS the work of God. We spent the day walking and taking the the glory of that symphony of nature.
Last night we stayed at The CameronTrading Post Hotel Lodge. Our view is of the Little Colorado River in the painted desert. It is absolutely beautiful. www.camerontradingpost.com
We head north today. Have a great day!!!
Debra

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHH I Love that explanation!
I am so happy that you are getting to enjoy all God's beautiful works!!

Shelley

Debora said...

Sounds like you are having a great time wending your way to CA. Have fun, have a safe trip & I'll see ya in 4 days!!! :)

Anonymous said...

What fun. I am so happy for you guys that you get this opportunity to travel and see God's beautiful creation. In my travels to Colorado, the Smokey Mountains, and all out west were a turning in my belief and faith in the majesty of God and His power to creat such a beautiful world. I pray that you all stay safe and well and have a wonderful vacation!
~An