Tuesday, April 29, 2008

SCSM5 Nametag!


I have had several requests to see my nametag. So here it is. This was so fun to create for SCSM5!!! I started with the letters. I KNEW that I wanted to use Lovely Letters to make my username. To make the Debra Daam below that I used my "handstamped by" stamp and just markered my name and stamped that. I used Shimmery White cs to stamp the letters on. I inked in Bashful Blue and used my Real Red marker to color the filigree part. Then I huffed and stamped. I used my SU circle punches to punch out the letters and also for the Bashful Blue layer. The Scallop Punch was used for the next layer. I then mounted them on a strip of cs before mounting them on the Bashful Blue scallop circle. To make that piece I traced the bottom of a large coffee can on the Bashful Blue. Then I took my Corner Punch and went all around the circle. That is so easy!!! It is the first time I had done that. I used the So Swirly Jumbo Wheel for the background. The 3 medallions (or whatever you call them) on the bottom. I just printed the words I wanted on the computer, printed them out and punched with the circle punch. To add the ribbons I just attached them with the brads from the Pretties Kit. The 3 pieces at the top I punched out with Boho Blossoms on each of the cs colors. I then layered them. Again attached the ribbon with brads from the Pretties Kit. OH and the WANTED from the Wanted set. Because the things listed below that was what I wanted. LOL As I was making this it just kept getting larger!!!!! At one point I almost decided not to do it. But then thought, oh why not. I didn't think originally I would keep it on the whole day! But it stayed on with magnets and really didn't get in the way. So, there you have it. My nametag. And thank you again to all those that voted for me. I had such a blast at SCSM5. I will most definitely need to come next year. WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!

A BIG thank you to Inque Boutique for donating Stephanie Barnard's Stamp Package! That was my prize for winning the nametag contest.

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/yhst-41484568045537_2000_1035923


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) You are too cute! I love your name tag or First Prize Ribbon whatever you want to call it ;) hehe

HUGS!
Shelley

Anonymous said...

Your name tag rocks! Even if it was bigger than your cute polly pocket face!! *smooches*

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness.....that's quite a nametag, girl!!!