Saturday, September 13, 2014

Catching up!

Slowly I have been catching up on my stamping.  Lately we have been working a lot on the house.  But I have holed up in the stamp room a bit.
My favorite things are shabby, lace, doilies and more shabby.
This card I used the I Love Lace, Gorgeous Grunge and Chalk Talk stamp sets.  Colors are Lost Lagoon, Soft Sky and Very Vanilla.  The ribbon is Lost Lagoon Silky Taffeta and the lace is Venetian Crochet Trim.  And pearls.  LOVE it.  And the paper doily is crumbled up and then sponged.

Here I used the sets Petite Petals, Everything Eleanor and Label Love.  The flowers are punched with the Petite Petals Punch.  The 'just for you' piece is cut out with Apothecary Accents Framelits.  The ribbon is Blushing Bride Cotton Ribbon.  The doily is crumbled, sponged and folded.  And then more of that lovely crochet trim.  The background is Natural Filter Paper that is run through the Big Shot with the Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder.  Unfortunately you can see the adhesive.  I need to figure something out for that.  blech  The pearls are colored with Blushing Bride Blendabilites.
Other than seeing the adhesive I love these cards.  LOVE them.

Have a great day!
Debra

No comments: