Saturday, September 13, 2014

Bright & Beautiful Precious Baby

Erin had a baby shower last weekend.  Family pitched in and sent a gift and this is the card I made to go with it.  I love this star set and this baby is definitely precious.  And he is a boy so I had to use blue!  Lost Lagoon to be exact.  And some gray.  Smoky Slate.  Love those 2 together.
The sets are Bright & Beautiful, That's the Ticket and Trust God.  Ink is Lost Lagoon, Soft Sky and Smoky Slate.  Cardstock is Smoky Slate, Soft Sky, Lost Lagoon and Whisper White.  The patterned paper is the All is Calm Specialty Designer Series Paper.  I know!  It is holiday paper.  It's so versatile.  The stars are cut with the Stars Framelits and the smallest center is colored with the Chalk Marker.  Other things used are Banners Framelits, Lost Lagoon Ribbon and Ticket Duo Builder Punch.
Scroll down.  I posted earlier today!

Have a great day!
Debra

No comments: