Sunday, July 17, 2011

Tool Shed

Nope, I am not taking anyone there.  HA!  That is the name of a new ©Stampin' Up! background stamp!  I just love that!  And I love this stamp.  I mostly enjoy realistic image stamps.  When I saw this one in the new catalog, it was one of the first ones on my list.  What do you think?
Sets:  Tool Shed, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Cardstock:  Naturals Ivory, Cajun Craze, Baja Breeze
Accessories:  Stampin' Pastels, Linen Thread, Sponge, Distressing Essentials, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Decorative Label Punch

LOVE it.

2 comments:

PattyB said...

I think it's perfect! I haven't gotten this one yet, but it's on my list!

Emma Fewkes said...

Wonderful :) I did get this one, mainly for my Dad who has his birthday next month. I'll be using it, for sure. Thanks for the inspiration.