Thursday, July 14, 2011

BFF Name Frame

Another name frame!  This isn't my bff.  In fact I had never met her before.  But we know the groom's family from our church and I went to the shower.  I love the new set Best Friends Forever.  Although I have to admit I don't like the saying bff.  I must be an old fuddy-duddy!
Sets:  Best Friends Forever, Elegant Inspirations (retired), Broadsheet Alphabet
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Baja Breeze
Accessories:  Designer Frames Embossing Folder, Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon, Victoria Crochet Trim

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Heide said...

Debra,
This is beautiful! Such a pretty frame and you work in the frame is fantastic, I am sure this will be treasured forever.
Hugs, Heide