Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Color Challenge

I am back from Leadership and trying to get back into the swing of things.  I decided to work on the Color Challenge over on SCS.  Bravo Burgundy, Baja Breeze and Pear Pizzazz.  I started working on it this morning and had to help my Jack work on the Great Room.  There might be some sawdust on this card.  HA!  He is now gone at work and so I was able to finish.
I used a set that we were given at Leadership called Clearly for You.  The images in the ovals were stamped with that set.  The Crumb Cake bottom of the card piece is stamped with a wheel called Elegance.  The roses are our Vanilla Rosettes that I colored with our markers.  LOVE that we can do that.  We can color our ribbon so those are quick and easy to color up!  Wooohooo!!!
Stamp Set:  Clearly for You, Elegance Wheel
Cardstock:  Baja Breeze, Bravo Burgundy, Crumb Cake and Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Bravo Burgundy, Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Bravo Burgundy and Baja Breeze Markers, Basic Pearls, Pear Pizzazz Ribbon, Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon, Vanilla Rosettes, Tasteful Trim Die, Victoria Crochet Trim, Oval Punches

Everything is ©Stampin' Up!

4 comments:

Heide said...

Oh my....Your bow is just STUNNING!!!!
I have to know how you made it.
Your card is Gorgeous!

Debra said...

Heide - Just loop the ribbon as many times as you want loops. Tie the bow and fan the loops out.

Jen Woodman said...

Debra~your card is beautiful. I bet you had a blast at Leadership. I hope I qualify again next year. I did this year but i t just wasn't a good time for me to get away. :( from what I have seen, there was a lot of fun had by all!

Cindy said...

I have to agree with Heide...Your card is absolutely stunning. Thanks for sharing.