WOW! What a nice surprise! This award was given to me by sweet Heide. Thank you so much!
*Share 8 things about yourself
*Pass this award onto 8 bloggers who inspire you.
*Contact the bloggers that you have awarded
My 8 things:
1. I have been married to my Jack for 31 years. LOVE him. He is a true gem.
2. I am a grandma to Elise and Irelyn.
3. I have 3 kiddoes. Erin, David and Jaclyn. Erin is married to Will, David is engaged to Hali (woohoo) and Jaclyn is my sweetie cute patoot.
4. I love the Lord my God with all of my heart, soul and mind.
5. I try to stamp every day. LOVE to stamp.
6. I have 2 sisters and one brother. I am second oldest in the line-up. We are Delores (Lori), Debra (that's me), Paul (Paulsy) and Diane (Dizey). Only my folks and sibs get away with calling me Debbie. I prefer Debra or Deb. Sometimes there is a blast from the past and I get called Debbie and that is okay. HA!
7. My folks and my in-laws only live 5 minutes from us. I LOVE that. One is north of us the other south.
8. I am part of a group of wonderful people called the Michigan Minglers. We chat online and in real life visit each other quite often.
Now, in no specific order, I am inspired by:
The last one is not a stamping blog, but she inspires me every day. And I listed more than 8.
Thank you again Heide!