Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Jami's Swap

These are my contributions to Jami's Swap for the new catty. You had to use a new set and then there were specifics you had to follow.

This card was in Round 1. We had to use a punch and I chose the new Wide Oval Punch. The new set is A Rose is a Rose. This is my favorite set out of the whole catalog. The colors used are Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss and the "Thank you" is stamped with Chocolate Chip. This set is a 2-step stampin' set and it is easier to use if you have a stamp-a-ma-jig. I inked the solid image with Pink Pirouette and then added a bit of the Riding Hood Red with a sponge dauber. Then I used the red in the 2-step. The base is Pink Pirouette and the DSP is Bella Rose.
This was my Round 2 contribution. We had to use hardware in this round and I chose the Mini Library Clips. The set used here is Flight of the Butterfly. This is a free set that I got at convention. Isn't it cute!?!?! The colors used are Basic Grey, Baja Breeze and Not Quite Navy. This is another 2-step stampin' set. Again the stamp-a-ma-jig was used. (I love that thing)
All products are © Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

Shelley ~ Photocropper said...

Oh my those are beautiful!
I have to get my hands on some of that ribbon!