Sunday, September 14, 2008

Crazy Ski Slope Cupcakes!

What a fun set Crazy for Cupcakes is!!! And the Ski Slope DSP is beautiful. I had to do something with them right away. I made this on Friday and used the sketch that Taylor put up. You can see that here.

I used the set Crazy For Cupcakes. Colors used are Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Old Olive and Baja Breeze. Those are brought through the Ski Slope DSP. The card base is Baja Breeze as well as the one inch ribbon. The base is stamped with Twill background stamp to give texture. I used the Watercolor Wonder Crayons to color the image. The blue frosting was colored using the lid of the Baja Breeze lid. The image is stamped with the Chocolate Chip Craft pad and embossed with clear EP. I added the Filigree Designer Brad to balance out the card.

All items © Stampin' Up!

7 comments:

Carrie Barron said...

Very nice card, Debra!

The camp that I work at is Youth Haven Ranch, and it's between Lansing and Jackson, just off of U.S. 127. If you're interested, check out the website, www.youthhaven.org.

Blessings,
Carrie

Kathryn said...

Beautiful -- Love the colors and I adore that stamp -- super cute! :)

Jen said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debra!!! Love the paper you used, the stamp, and just the look of the card.

Anonymous said...

very cool.

Anonymous said...

Super cute Debra! Love everything about it!

Jami said...

Oh this turned out super cute! Love the addition of the brad. I need to get this set in October!

Unknown said...

What an adorable card!!!I love the paper, guess whats going on my wish list for next months club!!LOL