Sunday, May 18, 2008

Wedding Shower

Yesterday Jaclyn and I attended a wedding shower for the future wife of a nephew. It was so fun!

Jess (future bride) is in white. Her mom is next to her in the orange and the other 2 are my nieces Andrea and Karen.










My SIL Brenda pulled off a beautiful shower with the help of An and Karen. She did this on top of accepting 2 foster children at the beginning of the week. (They are sooooo adorable)









Elise with Jess.
















Irelyn with Jess.

Elise and Irelyn are flower girls for the wedding.








And last but not least, my 2 beautiful girls.






Oh! I have to show you some yummy food.






Look at this gorgeous fruitbasket Brenda, An and Karen put this together. It was sooooo yummy!!!












This is the beautiful cake they had made. It was a yellow cake with chocolate filling. MMMMM CHOCOLATE!!! The flowers on top were made out of fondant. The top of the cake was set aside and saved for Jess and Jeff.

I will post some cards I made for the bride and groom later. Or maybe tomorrow.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Lynn Put said...

Everything looks so beautiful and it sounds like you had a lovely time!

Unknown said...

Love all your pictures!!!Glad you had a beautiful time!!!TFS

Anonymous said...

Wow everything was so beautiful and all your girls so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Yum.... the cake looks tooo prettty to eat...okay, I could eat it anyway. Lovely shower and lovely family, too!