Friday, January 1, 2016

Creative Crew Again January 2016

I have been invited back to the Creative Crew again and I decided to do it!  The last time was years ago.  My postings have been few since my dad passed away 2 years ago last August.  Finally I am able to bring my attention back to focusing on stamping.  
So here are my projects for the January 2016 Challenges.

This is the  Scrapbook and More Fous.  Take something from the kitchen and repurpose it for a gift.  I used one of the jars we use for drinking glasses.

This is the Catalog Focus.  Use the Decorative Masks on page 157.  I don't have those, so I made my own mask using the Confetti Stars Border Punch.

This is the DSP/Color Focus.  Use the Color Me Irresistable DSP.  I used 2 of the colors.  Mint Macaron ad Tip Top Taupe.  Although the card stock I used looks pink, it is actually Whisper White.  Please excuse that lighting.

This is the Holiday Focus.  Opposite Day.   Make a Negative/Positive Image.

To see all of the Creative Crew entries, go Here.

Have a great day!

Debra







1 comment:

Emma Fewkes said...

Beautifully done, my friend. The CC are lucky to have you again.