Thursday, August 21, 2014

Emma's Creative Crew Challenge

Emma Fewkes, my dear friend, asked me to contribute to her Creative Crew Challenge this month.  She even came and stamped with me!  The challenge ~ Window Cards.

I love the valance on this one!
 This uses a few stamp sets.  Lovely as a Tree, I Love Lace and Good Greetings.  I used the Project Life Cards &  Labels Framelits to cut the window frame and the Square Framelits to cut the center out.  The snowflakes were made using the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder.  The dots were colored using the Signo White Gel Pen.  Dazzling Diamonds were then applied.
 This sample uses the words from the Truly Grateful set.  The beautiful paper through the window is from Gold Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper.  It is just lovely.  The flower is cut from the Flower Frenzy Bigz L.

Have a great day!

Debra

No comments: