Friday, April 19, 2013

Gift Class

 My Gift Class was yesterday.  This all came about because my friend Jayne Stenstrom gave me a post it note holder and pen.  One of my customer friends saw it and wanted to have a class to make it.  So I added a bookmark, gift card holder and a card.

 Attendees could choose to punch their scallop circles whatever order they wanted.
 They could choose a different sentiment on the card if they desired.
 Attendees could also choose the Natural Ribbon, or the Rose Red Seam Binding Ribbon for the Gift Card Holder.

 This is a somewhat open view.  Using the 2 Tags Die.  Perfect for a gift card.

 And here is what I came up with for the Post it Note and Pen Holder.  Again, attendees could choose their own ribbon.


Recipe:
Stamps:  Stippled Blossoms, Blessings from Heaven, A Round Array
Ink:  Rose Red, Old Olive
Card Stock:  Rose Red, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Rose Red Seam Binding Ribbon, Natural Ribbon, Mini gel pens, Designer Series Paper, 2 Tags Die, Big Shot, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Giant Paper Clip, Pinwheel Sizzlit, Scallop Circle Punch

Have a great day!
Debra

3 comments:

MaryMac said...

Really nice gift set!

Emma Fewkes said...

these projects are STUNNING. I want to be you when I grow up :)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty,