Friday, October 26, 2012

15% OFF Stamps Monday 10/29 ONLY!

This is HUGE!!  

Starting at 12:00AM (MT) and ending at 11:50PM (MT) on Monday, October 29th, 2012, almost every stamp we sell will be 15% off.

This means all stamps in the current catalogs including:

◦Background stamps
◦Personalized name stamps
◦Cookie Press stamps
◦Single image stamps - (new ones have been added).  To see the full list of Single image stamps for sale click here.   Once there click on "show all" on the right.

This DOES NOT include:

◦Hostess sets
◦Bundled stamp sets
◦Digital stamp brush sets

There is no minimum purchase, and no limit to the number of stamps you can order.

Email me your list of stamps and I will order them on Monday, or place your orders in my Online Store on Monday to receive the discount.  If you would like to place your own order through my online store you can click on any subtitle below and it will take you to my store.  Remember, if you place your order yourself, you must place it Monday to get the discount.


Stamps
Single Stamps - by Stampin' Up!
Single Stamps
Seasonal Celebrations
Seasonal Celebrations
Occasions
Occasions
Growing Up
Growing Up
Nature
Nature
Elements
Elements
Greetings
Greetings
Cookie Stamps
Cookie Stamps
Wheel Stamps
Wheel Stamps




If you are placing your order through me, send me your order right away.  Let me know your form of payment and if it is credit card I will need that information.  This is a one day deal.  Wooohoooo!!!

No comments: