Friday, August 10, 2012

Snowflake Illuminate Free for All Catalog Focus

I stamped with some new stuff today and used some challenges to keep me focused.  The Free for All Challenge was Ombre.  It means shaded.  One color that changes into another.  I did that on the main snowflake.  The center is Early Espresso then Crumb Cake and the edges are Marina Mist.  Isn't it pretty?  I love it!  The Creative Crew challenge I used was the August Catalog Focus.  That was to use brads.  I also wanted to use the new Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Stamp Pad.  That is on the side panel and on the main snowflake piece.  You will have to click on the picture for a closeup to see it.  Really pretty!

Stamp Set:  Snowflake Soiree
Ink:  Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Illuminate Glimmer Watermark
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Early Espresso Core'dinations, Shimmery White
Accessories:   Antique Brad, Crumb Cake Tulle, Victoria Crochet Trim

Have a great day!
Debra

No comments: