Monday, March 5, 2012

TLC367 Rue Des Fleurs

The challenge over on SCS today is One Color/No Color.  As I was going through my stuff I decided to use a stamp set that hasn't seen much ink.  Rue Des Fleurs.  In fact, I have only used one image from it.  I wanted to use the umbrella.   I am not understanding the pocket watches...  Why you ask did I get it?  Because I really do love the umbrella itself.  Then I decided to use a color that I haven't used since David and Hali's wedding.  I was very tired of black by the time they were married.  Really tired.  So why did I choose that color?  Well, I have this beautiful black flocked paper from the Mocha Morning Designer Series that I haven't even attempted to cut yet. 

 I went kind of nutso with the pearls, but I love it!  Black might be back in my favor.  I have use for a sympathy card so used that instead of the thanks that comes with the set.
Sets:  Rue Des Fleurs, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Mocha Morning Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Basic Black
Accessories:  Basic Pearls, Basic Black Satin Ribbon, Victoria Crochet Trim, Hat Pin

Have a great day!
Debra

No comments: