Tuesday, February 1, 2011

River Rock, Basic Gray and Whisper White Color Challenge

While waiting for the Creative Crew Gallery over on SCS to get going today I decided to work on the Color Challenge.  How do you like River Rock, Basic Gray and Whisper White?  I am LOVING it!!!  The birds are painted with Champagne Mist.  One of the Creative Crew Challenges is a Catalog Focus using Beads, Baubles, Trinkets, Chains, and Charms!  LOVE that.  I used a trinket key.
The dessert option is using a Background stamp as well. 
Stamp set:  Clearly for You, Teahouse Background Stamp
Ink:  Basic Gray, River Rock
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Basic Gray, River Rock, Neutrals Paper Stack (River Rock)
Accessories:  Beveled Windowpane, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, Trinket Key, Basic Gray Satin and Taffeta Ribbons, Sanding Block, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, Decorative Label Punch

Everything is ©Stampin' Up!

8 comments:

Dawn Marie said...

I love it Debra! Very pretty!
I dont have river rock cs until my order comes!:(
TFS

Emma F said...

Oh yeah! That's what I'm talking about ... soooo elegant.

Laura said...

This is so beautiful!

jill said...

lovely, wonderful and very YOU!

Maureen (Moe) Buck said...

Debra - this is simply stunning!

Anonymous said...

I love this card!!! Question - I don't see Basic Gray Satin & Taffeta ribbon in the catalog? Were they in a mini?

Ann Wiechmann

Colleen G said...

This turned out fantastic! Love it!

Gayle McCracken said...

Debra, this card is beautiful. I love the color selection as well as the embellishments! Just perfect!