Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Happy New Year to you all!!! A new year means new products from Stampin' Up! It is Sale-a-bration and Occasions Mini time!!! LOT's of new and FREE product!
You can see the mini's in my sidebar. Just click on the image to view.
If you are interested in classes here they are:

Club/Classes
January 14 - 7pm-10-m - We will be making a winter card that my club asked to make and then a couple Valentine things.

February 4 - 7pm-10pm - Focus will be Birthday!

March 4 - 7pm-10pm - Not sure yet but wanted to get the date out.

Club members attend class for FREE. Classes are $12. $6 with a $30 order. Let me know if you are attending January class by January 12. Call or email me.

Classes are at my house. When you email me to attend I will give you my address if you don't know it.

I hope to hear from you!

Debra

353-6810

4debra@sbcglobal.net


No comments: