Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Mingler Swaps and Nametag

Last month was the Michigan Mingler get together. We had so much fun and I look forward already to next year. The first project is my Shoebox Swap. Then my general swap and then my nametag.



I have seen these on several blogs. Isn't this just so cute!!!
Stamp Set: Flight of the Butterfly, Celebrate Everything
Pads: Bashful Blue, So Saffron
Cardstock: Bashful blue, Whisper White, Sale a bration DSP
Accessories: Circle Ice Rhinestone, Top Note Die, small paper bag.







This is an open view. The little bags can be found at craft stores and you just trim the top off to fit between the topnote.









These colors are some of my favorites together.
Stamp set: 5th Avenue Floral, Oval All
Pads: Pretty in Pink, Basic Gray
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Accessories: Taffeta Ribbon, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Manhattan Flower Textured Impressions Die
This was my nametag. Thank you everyone that voted for me.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I love the little top note bag/purse! I didn't do a shoebox swap this year but I did check out your creation up close and hope to make a similar one soon! Super cute.

Kim said...

I love the little purse. I can't wait to give it a try.