Friday, March 13, 2009

Birthday's Galore!!!


Tomorrow night we are celebrating birthdays. Mine, Jack's and Hali's (Dave's girl).

I covered this candle jar for one of her gift's. Isn't it sooo cute!!! I used the Raspberry Tart DSP. This is the first I have use this paper and it is just beautiful. The top was fun to do! I used the Circle Scissor Plus (this tool is incredible) to cut the piece to cover. Then the Flower, Daisies #2 to make the topper. The center for that is a half pearl from the Pretties Kit.

No stamping and a very fun thing to put together.

6 comments:

PattyB said...

Debra I'm going to have to invest is that paper, this is so yummy looking!

It would also make a good home made door prize for mingle :)

Robin said...

Happy Bdays! Pretty candle, too :) Love the flower topper

Jami said...

Super cute! I love that layered flower on top!

MY Inky Fingers said...

Debra, that is absolutely beautiful! Fantastic job!

Kim said...

Love the paper!!

Debra, you look just like your mom.

Happy Birthday to all of you!

BethH said...

This is adorable! I wondered about that Circle cutter too....glad to know you like it as well...I was asking my demo about it last night. Cute project, Debra.