Sunday, July 13, 2008

June Tech Club/Class

Techniques for the month of June were Spotlighting and using the Stamp-a-ma-jig.

For the month of June we had a sneak peek of the new stamp set Fresh Cuts and the Fresh Cuts Cards. I love both!


For the Spotlighting Technique I used shimmery white cardstock. I love this cardstock and it is my favorite. I stamped the image twice with black StazOn. I then punched out the piece I wanted to spotlight with the 1-1/4 inch circle punch. I colored with a blender pen and the pad lids. I had never done this technique before and I enjoyed it very much.





In the Stamp-a-ma-jig Technique I used the Fresh Cuts notecards. I use this a lot to make sure what I am stamping is straight or for a 2 step stamp that is a little difficult to line up. The colors and cardstock I used were Lavendar Lace and Sahara Sand. The flower punch works wonderful with this set. The stamp-a-ma-jig was used to line up the flower in the center and for you at the bottom of the card.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Debra these are both really great projects - the spotlighting is especially pretty - so nice with that image!

-Jami