Thursday, April 12, 2012

Wedding Shower Gift Card Holder

Tonight Jaclyn and I are attending a wedding shower.  The bride and groom will be living in California but the wedding is here.  So the easiest thing will be a gift card!  



I love it!
If you click on the pictures you can see the images close up.

Stamp Sets:  Everything Eleanor, Mixed Bunch, Tiny Tags, Creative Elements
Ink:  Blush Blossom
Cardstock:  Blush Blossom, Shimmery White
Accessories:  Big Shot, White Waffle Paper, Decorative Label Punch, Blossom Punch, Circle Punch, Finial Press Embossing Folder, Pearl

Have a great day!
Debra

4 comments:

Emma Fewkes said...

STUNNING.

Emma Fewkes said...

Absolutely STUNNING!

jill said...

well, even though you didn't give that gift card to me, I must say it is beautiful!!!!

Love it

Shelley said...

It is beautiful!! And I am sure they will appreciate a gift card!

:)