Monday, May 9, 2011

Dad's Birthday and Mother's Day

Yesterday my folks and David came for dinner.  David brought me flowers.  They are beautiful.  I wanted to share with you the card I made for my mom and the birthday card for my dad.  His birthday is actually today, but we celebrated yesterday.

This is what I made my mom.  I LOVE the new Doily Triple Layer Punch.  It is what the flower is made with.  I layered 3 of them together. 



This is what I made my dad.  Do you remember this image from the petal cone I made previously?  Well, we got my dad a gift card and it didn't fit in the cone.  Sooooooo, I stole it from that project and put it on this one.  He loves it!

We had such a nice day.  And I got to see Hali too after she got off of work.  It would have been just perfect if Erin, Will, Elise and Irelyn had been here.  I cannot complain.  Life is good.

I almost forgot.  Do you remember this?  It is for my folks anniversary in June.  Well, I was so excited about it I couldn't wait to give it to them.  They LOVE it. 

Everything is ©Stampin' Up!

No comments: